segunda-feira, 9 de março de 2009

JOAN MARBECK Mensagem

My Congratulations and Best Wishes go to you and your dynamic Organising Committee for this Encontro 'Cidadas em Diaspora' from the 6thMar-8th. Mar. I'm sorry I will miss the opportunity of visiting you and participating in this important Meeting. However, in my part of my world, Historic Melaka, I am energetically working towards the Revival and Resurgence of the Malacca-Creole Portuguese Heritage, our language, our customs and traditions that define who we are. I am NOT STOPPING and I want to achieve this in the next 3 years.

I hope this Congress will recognise my modest yet relevant contributions to the World of Portuguese Peoples.
PS. Am already planning a Programme for the Feast of St. John the Baptist (23rd and 24th June) to be organised on St. John's Hill where before the Dutch Fort was bulit stood St. John's Chapel built by the Portuguese.

Thank you for all you've done for me and continue to do so.
Joan M. Marbeck

Malacca, 04-03-2009

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário